Brule On Sushi Brule On Sushi

Welcome to NG and god yes the steve brule animations are great

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Really really great art and animation. Very cute.
For such a short runtime, you managed to put a lot of personality and craftsmanship into this. Nice use of sound, too. You took a bit of a cliche (little kid in bed at night, hears noise and sees something in his/her room) and put a cute twist on it. Nice!

Toys for Lonely Men Toys for Lonely Men

Atmospheric, nightmarish, and creepy. Very well done! The scribbly animation made for a very manic mood...everything was just constantly moving. It was very cool. The sound was really well done, it added a lot to the cartoon. Little details like the reflection of the doll in the mirror made this extra special. Really great work here!

Delete File Delete File

Very creative!! Very meta......wo........
I thought that dang breathing head thing at the end was pretty creepy! Nice FBF here, as well. And well done on the lighting. I've always liked when inanimate things somehow are alive and horrific. Good stuff dude!

Skitzo-Fisherman Follies Skitzo-Fisherman Follies

I read the description. Great concept! Really cool animation and art style. A very original idea, executed very well for such a short runtime. This had a lot of personality, and I really liked it!!

Comick responds:

Hey thanks a ton for giving Skitzo a watch and glad you liked it too! I appreciate it :)

And now, Jonathan And now, Jonathan

I really really liked this...all the way up until that ending haha. I DID think it was funny, don't get me wrong! And I appreciate the joke. I was just totally in the zone of creepy and loved how much personality the cartoon had, and was soooo totally hoping it wasn't going to end with a meme or big joke! But I can't fault you too much on it, you did your own thing and it was done well. Good work!

olive6608 responds:

Yeah the last ting I came up with was the ending. I just want sure what direction I wanted to go for. I was on the fence with going for a funny thing or something actually scary, but thanks for your feedback!

Scratches Scratches

Wow! First of all, that scratching was giving me some major ASMR. I'm a freak. Anyway.
This FBF was great, especially for the time crunch. The art style was very appealing, and the colors and textures were nice to look at. You built up some great suspense here. You didn't just jump straight to the 'spook', you featured multiple attempts at stopping the scratching, building up the tension. Also, this was very relatable for me, because I USED TO HAVE MICE THAT SCRATCHED LIKE THAT. Drove me crazy. Anyway, I also really appreciated the lack of a jump scare. I witnessed what the scratching was after a nice buildup, you let it just soak in, with all its simplicity. Respect. So, nice job, dude!

EggnogTripod responds:

Thanks for the praise, Fabs! Really appreciate it

Glimpse of Me Glimpse of Me

Nice work! I liked the build up. The art style was 'scribbly' and creepy. I thought the final spook could have been something a little spookier...something to really make that buildup payoff. But this was a time crunched project so I can accept what I was given. Keep at it dude!

TraineeArtist responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! Yeah my one annoyance is the ending, but it did all come down to the time restraints - something to work on next time! Anyway, I'm really glad you liked the atmosphere and thanks for the feedback :)

Monsterbuilder Monsterbuilder

Definitely a neat departure from most the flash stuff I've seen in the Creep Jam. I appreciate the work put into the environments and the nice animation! You have your own thing going and that's rad. Some small critiques: If it were just a bit longer, enough to build a little suspense and give me time to get a little creeped, that'd be great. I understand it's a comedy animation, but hey, it IS the creep jam and I'm totally looking to get creeped yo! The sound effects could have maybe been a little more original, as in not stock sound effects. Animations like this work very nicely when they have sound work refined and such. Kinda adds another dimension of polish to it. But you may just be working within your limitations, and I totally get that. Overall, good work dude!

Don't Turn on the Lights Don't Turn on the Lights

I liked the rhyming, poem like narration! The use of purple was nice. Simplistic and original story, structured like a classic kid's storybook. I enjoyed this!