Brule On Sushi Brule On Sushi

Welcome to NG and god yes the steve brule animations are great

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Really really great art and animation. Very cute.
For such a short runtime, you managed to put a lot of personality and craftsmanship into this. Nice use of sound, too. You took a bit of a cliche (little kid in bed at night, hears noise and sees something in his/her room) and put a cute twist on it. Nice!

Toys for Lonely Men Toys for Lonely Men

Atmospheric, nightmarish, and creepy. Very well done! The scribbly animation made for a very manic mood...everything was just constantly moving. It was very cool. The sound was really well done, it added a lot to the cartoon. Little details like the reflection of the doll in the mirror made this extra special. Really great work here!

Light Fright 2 Light Fright 2

I love it. Simple and great. And nice, relaxing music. Music really adds so much to a game, and you made a wise choice on this one. I could play this game all day.

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you so very much! I actually composed the music, myself. ^.^

Droppy :) Droppy :)

Wow, really cute and fun game. Stage 3 took me a while to figure out, just cause it was so simply set up that it made it hard. I don't know, It's confusing.
Oh, and I liked the ending. :]

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

You helped me sooo much by showing me how to make the camera thing, it is sooo much easier! I can't thank you enough man!

Helbereth responds:

Yeah that camera probably saved my sanity.

Temps Seul [Remix] Temps Seul [Remix]

Yooo I just now listened to this, I had no idea it existed until now, haha. It's dope!!!!
I'm honored to have this remix made!!!

Ruby's Tree Ruby's Tree

I seriously was gushing over the familiar melody used in this...I am so happy. Great job on the mixing and everything! Very nice!

Anton-Michael responds:

Thaaaanks Fabs!
Super happy you like it :D

Graveyard Graveyard

Very cool!

Morteth9 responds:

Thanks! I just started working with FL Studio 11 and your cartoon was the first inspiration. I might put more stuff up soon.

Enma Ai Enma Ai

I love Ai.

daddy did it daddy did it

It's a good drawing. Nice shading.
You can draw whatever the hell you want, but I thought I'd give my opinion and say I think you need help, my dude. I know you're trying to be edgy and you have a large fan base that approves, but god damn. I've never cared to comment on your stuff until now. Maybe I'm missing an inside joke here or something. Anyway, everyone keep your underage daughters away from Shadman? Maybe.

Clown Clown